9.0m x 6.0m OAK CART LODGE
This 3 Bay Cart Lodge has a low pitched roof with reclaimed pan tiles on top. We fitted an internal partition onto brickwork with 1 pair of Oak doors.
This creates 1 secure bay for storage leaving 2 open bays for vehicles.
- 150x150mm Full oak frame, conventionally built and pegged
- Oak tie beams, Eaves beams, posts, braces and sole plates
- Curved oak braces, Kiln dried oak pegs, stainless steel pins and galvanised nails
- Staddle stones for independent posts
- Protim treated softwood rafters
- Protim treated softwood studwork
- Protim treated 200mm x 38mm weatherboard
- Reclaimed pan tile roof
- Engineered concrete raft, soakaway and 3 courses of bricks
- Oak double garage doors
- Internal partition
POA – please enquire below
All our Oak Cart Lodges are fully bespoke and made to order. We offer the full service or just supply only.
We would strongly advise a no obligation site survey within Norfolk & Suffolk to discuss your requirements and offer advice to help you achieve your goal within your budget.
Please get in touch if you have a size in mind for your own project and would like us to provide a drawing and quotation.
Submit an enquiry
Need help? Have a question? Contact us on 01508 470490 or contact us using our enquiry form. We’ll be happy to help.