9.0m x 6.0m OAK CART LODGE
We supplied and erected the main frame only for this 3 Bay Cart Lodge.
The customer supplied and fitted the following extras to finish off the job to their requirements.
External staircase, joinery doors and windows, Velux roof lights, internal lining and electrics.
Frame only supplied and installed
- 150x150mm Full oak frame, conventionally built and pegged
- Oak tie beams, Eaves beams, posts, braces and sole plates
- Curved oak braces, Kiln dried oak pegs, stainless steel pins and galvanised nails
- Staddle stones for independent posts
- Protim treated softwood rafters
- Protim treated softwood studwork
- Protim treated 200mm x 38mm weatherboard
- Sandoft Arcadia pantiles (Other finishes available)
- Engineered concrete raft, soakaway and 3 courses of bricks
The total price for this cart lodge once finished by the customer was between £40-50k including VAT.
3 bay cart lodge – 5.6m ridge (allowing space for a room above)
Fully built £27,793.00
This gives 3 open bays with roof space to hang a floor, creating a room above.
Excluding: Doors, windows, staircase, floor above, internal fit out.
Or £9626 for a full timber kit, delivered.
Inclusive of VAT
All our Oak Cart Lodges are fully bespoke and made to order. We offer the full service or just supply only.
We would strongly advise a no obligation site survey within Norfolk & Suffolk to discuss your requirements and offer advice to help you achieve your goal within your budget.
Whilst our lead-time varies throughout the year, there is usually no more than an 8 to 10 week wait from the point of order.
Please get in touch if you have a size in mind for your own project and would like us to provide a drawing and quotation.