7.0m x 6.0m OAK CART LODGE
This job came to £23k inclusive of everything and really does stand out.
This bespoke frame as you can see from the aerial shot needed to be imposing so as not to be dwarfed by surrounding buildings so was sized to a 6x7m with a 5.5m ridge giving it real presence.
We also installed retractable security posts in front of the bays to add security without having to add doors.
Standard 2 Bay, 5.6×5.3m with a 4m ridge, fully built.
- 150x150mm Full oak frame, conventionally built and pegged
- Oak tie beams, Eaves beams, posts, braces and sole plates
- Curved oak braces, Kiln dried oak pegs, stainless steel pins and galvanised nails
- Staddle stones for independent posts
- Protim treated softwood rafters
- Protim treated softwood studwork
- Protim treated 200mm x 38mm weatherboard
- Sandoft Arcadia pantiles (Other finishes available)
- Engineered concrete raft, soakaway and 3 courses of bricks
Total price for cart lodge as displayed £23,000.00
Total price for a standard 2 bay cart lodge, fully built £16,177.00
Or £6299 for a full timber kit
Inclusive of VAT
All our Oak Cart Lodges are fully bespoke and made to order. We offer the full service or just supply only.
We would strongly advise a no obligation site survey within Norfolk & Suffolk to discuss your requirements and offer advice to help you achieve your goal within your budget.
Whilst our lead-time varies throughout the year, there is usually no more than an 8 to 10 week wait from the point of order.
Please get in touch if you have a size in mind for your own project and would like us to provide a drawing and quotation.
Submit an enquiry
Need help? Have a question? Contact us on 01508 470490 or contact us using our enquiry form. We’ll be happy to help.